He/She is responsible for cleaning and maintenance of the rooms on the floor. He/She gives the Room attendants their room assignments a...
He/She is responsible for cleaning and maintenance of the rooms on the floor. He/She gives the Room attendants their room assignments and floor Master keys which will be returned back at the end of the day and handovered to the next shift. Floor supervisor checks, supervises and approves the room attendant's work. He reports to the Executive Housekeeper. He Supervise the operations of the housekeeping staff promoting a safe environment and exceptional service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction, protection of assets and minimal expenses.
- Supervise the handling over of soiled linen to the laundry and requisitioning of fresh ones.
- Responsible for smooth operation of the floor assigned.
- Proceed to assigned floor/floors and check all ready rooms to make sure they are up to stranded for arrivals and any discrepancies to be noted and notified to the control desk.
- Supervise the housekeeping staff; providing open communication, training, coaching and counseling and provide performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the supply of equipment and maintenance and cleaning supplies to floors and public area.
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
- To issue floor keys to room attendants and maintain par stock for the respective floors.
- Facilitate extra services to the guest on request.Like Hot Water Bottle, Baby Sitters, Iron-Iron Board.
- To check scanty baggage.
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members.
- Responsible for floor corridors, guest room cleaning done as per standard.
- Check all floor service areas and its supplies and equipment, to make sure that they are in working order.
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members.
- Keep a record of all gust rooms deep cleaned in each floor so that rooms are periodically cleaned on a rotating basis.
- To prepare Status Reports for control desk.