KFC Fried Chicken is a one of the favorite of us. To make it as good as KFC is not possible because it's a secret of KFC. I have o...
KFC Fried Chicken is a one of the favorite of us. To make it as good as KFC is not possible because it's a secret of KFC. I have often enjoyed KFC fried chicken at weekends with my family & friends. Yesterday I was thinking to make it at home so I tried it. It's a very delicious recipe in which chicken pieces are coated with marinade & deep fried. Try once, you will definitely like it very much. So let's begin.
● 8 Pieces Of Chicken Drumsticks Or Fillets
● Corn Flakes 1 Cup (200gm)
● All Purpose Flour 200gm
● Fresh Bread Crumbs 250gm
● Red Chilli Flakes 1/4th Cup
● White Pepper Powder 2tsp
● Salt To Taste
● Eggs 2
● Onion Powder 2tsp
● Garlic Powder 2tsp
● Lemon Juice 1 Tbsp
● Milk 3Tbsp
1. Wash the chicken pieces properly & drain on paper towels. (Don't remove the skin)
2. Make the small cuts on tge chicken pieces for proper marinating.
3. Take a medium bowl & add chicken pieces to it. Now add lemon juice, chilli flakes, ½ tsp pepper powder, ½ tsp salt one by one. Mix it well & keep it aside upto 1 hour for marination.
4. Take a medium bowl. Beat 2 eggs in it. Add all purpose flour, 3Tbsp milk and whisk it to make a smooth batter.
5. Finely Crush the corn flakes in a plate, Add bread crumbes, Garlic powder, Onion powder, white pepper powder & salt. Mix it well & set aside.
6. Take a piece of chicken, add it to the flour mixture (Corn Flakes+Bread Crumbs) then deep it into the egg batter. Again coat it with flour mixture. Remove excess flour. Repeat the same procedure for all the chicken pieces & keep them in a plate.
7. Meanwhile heat oil in a deep pan on medium flame. Deep fry 4 pieces at once in a pan until they become crispy & light brown in colour. Drain it on kitchen tissue to remove excess oil. Serve it with tomato sauce.
🔪🍴Real Tasty Dishes🍔
Delicious Dishes For Healthy Life