Chicken Lollipop is a perfect starter which everyone loves from childrens to elders. When we gone to a restaurant, often chicken lollip...
Chicken Lollipop is a perfect starter which everyone loves from childrens to elders. When we gone to a restaurant, often chicken lollipop ordered because most of us prefer it. Last weekend me & my friends get togethered for picnic at Panhala. Panhala is a famous hill station spot 20km near form Kolhapur city. We enjoyed various sightseeing spots in Panhala. My friends demanded to make a meal for them. They first preferred Chicken Lollipop & Chicken Manchow Soup in starter. So I had cooked many dishes for them. Let's turn to the Chicken Lollipop recipe, Chicken pieces are marinated & deep fried. It is very delicious recipe which can be prepared quickly at home for your guests. So let's start,
● Chicken Wings cut into Lollipop Pieces 15 Nos
● Corn Flour 1/4th Cup
● All Purpose Flour 1/2 Cup
● Egg White from 2 Eggs.
● Ginger-Garlic Paste 1.5Tbsp
● White Pepper Powder 1 tsp
● Salt to taste.
● Red Chilli Powder 2tsp
● Red-Orange Food colour a pinch (Optional)
● Lemon Juice 2 Tsp
● Soya Sauce 1/2tsp
1. Wash the chicken properly & cut the wings into lollipop pieces.
2. Take the chicken in a big bowl. Add Egg white, Lemon Juice, Cayenne Pepper (Red Chilli) Powder, Ginger-Garlic Paste, White pepper powder, Salt, Soya Sauce one by one and mix it well. Rub all the masala over the chicken.
3. Add Corn flour & All purpose flour. Mix it well. Cover it and refrigerate upto 1 hours for marinating process. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat oil in a deep fry pan. Deep fry chicken pieces twice until crisp. Serve hot and sprinkle some chat masala on it and with onion salad.
Cut the 2 onions in slices. Takd it in a plate. Sprinkle 2tsp chat masala & salt to taste. Add 2tsp lemon juice and 1/2tsp red chilli powder. Set aside upto 30 minutes. Your salad is ready.
Chicken Lollipop, Chicken Lollypop