Hakka Noodles is a very popular Indo-Chinese dish. You will found Hakka noodles in most of the restaurants of India and it is a famous street food to. This is a spicy stir fried noodles with sauces and vegetables on a high heat. Vegetables are cut in julienne or finely chopped. You can enjoy this as a snack or as a main course. So try if at your home & don’t forget to write me the feedback.
● 2 Cups Plain Noodles (1 Packet of 200gm)
● Spring Onions, Finely
Chopped, (Few greens for Garnishing)
● 2 tsp Very Finely Chopped Garlic
● 1 Medium Carrot (Julienned/finely Chopped)
● 1 Small Onion (Finely Chopped)
● 1/2 Cup Cabbage (Shredded)
● 1/2 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum), Julienned
● A Pinch Of White Pepper Powder
● 1/2 Inch Ginger Very Finely Chopped
● 2 Tbsp Red Chilli Sauce
● 1 Tbsp Soya Sauce
● 1 Tbsp Vinegar
● 1 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
● 4 Tbsp Cooking Oil
● Salt to taste.
1. Boil water in a big vessel and add noodles, salt to taste. Boil the noodles until 3/4th cooked. Drain the noodles and keep it aside. Add 1/2tsp oil to noodles so they don’t sticky each other.
2. Cut all the vegitables as mentioned in the ingredients section.
3. Heat oil in a pan on a medium flame. Add minced ginger-garlic. Saute it for 20 seconds then add onion. Fry till it become translucent.
4. Now add spring onion green part, cabbage, carrot, capsicum. Stir fry the vegitables on a high flame for 2 minutes until they are crisp.
5. Then add Red Chilli Sauce, Soya Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Vinegar, White Pepper Powder, Salt to taste and stirr well.
6. Now add boiled noodles and toss it gently over a high flame for 1-2 minutes. Adjust the quantity of sauces according to your taste. Garnish it with spring onion and serve hot.