Goan Chicken Fry is a very spicy, delicious, tantalizing, tempting recipe.I have learned this recipe from my friend from Goa. Enjoy this luscious, mouth watering recipe.
• 1 kg Chicken
• 2½ tsp Kashmiri Chili Powder
• 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
• ½ tsp Peppercorns
• 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
• 4 Cloves
• 4 cm long Ginger
• 3 Pod Garlic
• 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1 tbsp Vinegar
• 1/2 cup Tomato Puree
• Salt (to taste)
• 5 tbsp Oil
• 1 Sour Lime
• Clean the chicken thoroughly.
• Grind cumin seeds, pepper corns, mustard seeds, cloves,
ginger, garlic, and turmeric powder in a grinder, along with vinegar.
• Add a Tomato Puree to make a smooth paste. Then, add salt & Sour Lime and mix well.
• Cover the chicken pieces with this spicy paste and keep aside for an hour to marinate.
• Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces. Serve hot with complete meal.