Gobi Manchurian is one of the famous Indian Chinese dish. Gobi Manchurian is a combination of Spicy Sweet and Sour taste. Gobi Manchurian is favorite dish of all of us so here I am sharing this recipe for you. Enjoy it at your home with fried rice or noodles.
• 3 tbsp Corn flour
• 1/4 Cup Water
• 1 tbsp – Chopped Garlic
• Oil for deep frying
• 1/2 Cup Chopped Spring Onions
• 2 tsp Finely Chopped Green Chillies
• 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
• 1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
• Salt To Taste
• 2 tsp Soy Sauce
• 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
• 1/2 tsp Sodium Bi Carbonate
1. Clean cauliflower florets in hot water for few minutes. Meanwhile take a bowl and add Corn flour, 1 tsp black pepper powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, salt to taste & water to make thick paste of it. Now add cauliflower florets and mix well until florets get coated with the mixture.
2. Heat oil in a pan or wok and fry cauliflower florets deeply until it becomes golden brown then keep aside. Meanwhile finely chop spring onion and keep white, green part separately. At the same time finely chop green chillies & garlic.
3. In a pan or wok heat oil saute garlic & spring onion white part until it become light brown. Add green chillies & salt to taste. Now add Tomato sauce, Chilli sauce & Soy sauce then mix it well. Add Cauliflower florets mixture with green part of Spring Onion. Mix it well and cook for few minutes.
Serve it with Fried Rice Or Noodles. Write in comment section if you like this Tasty Dish.