While working as a hotel staff, you must have to follow etiquette & manners to maintain standard of the hotel. You must behave professional because you are representing the hotel.
A) While Taking To Guests:
B) While Standing:
C) While Walking:
D) While Talking To Colleagues:
E) Courteous Behaviour:
F) General Etiquettes & Manners:
• Handle equipment without banging or making noise.
• Do not get nervous or hurried during business hours, stay calm.
• Do not hang around in guest areas when not on duty.
• Do not talk loudly or hold discussions in guest areas.
• Do not come to guest area in cloths other than your uniform.
• Do not talk in vernacularly within ears shout of the guest, he may think that you are talking about him.
• Do not gumble to the guest, he is not interested in your wear & will think poorly of you.
• Do not speak porely to the guest about another guest, staff member or department.
• Do not ask for tips, heirts, solitate.
• While speaking to guest always maintain eye contact.
G) Use Of Greetings:
• Always wish the time of the day.
• Say Good Night sir/mam. Never say have a pleasant night.
• I hope you enjoyed the stay with us.
• We took forward to your next visit.
• Use Mr./Ms./Mrs only if you know the name of the guest.